The other day this information-packed piece went live: 4 Things I Would Do With My Blog If I Could Go Back 4 Years and That You Must Do TODAY to Be a Successful Blogger. I think it’s a must read for any new blogger that wants to see some serious growth. It’s always better to learn from others.
Time for the Yakezie best-of:
1. Warren Buffett Buys Bank Of America  @ Buy Like Buffet.
2. Dividend Yielding Stocks – I Learn Something New Every Day  @ BITFS.
3. What Is Piercing The Corporate Veil?  @ Financial Samurai.
4. Dividend Portfolio Update  @ Retire by 40.
5. Alternative College Housing Options to Save Money  @ Free From Broke.
6. Don’t Let Time Pass You By  @ Invest It Wisely.
7. Bank of America Paid Warren Buffett $1.4 Billion for a $5 Billion Investment  @ Consumerism Commentary.
8. Lottery: Is It Really A Stupid Tax?  @ Buck Inspire.
9. 10 Reasons Why The Rich Hate Warren Buffett  @ Money Cone.
10. The major risks of buy and hold index investing  @ ERE.
11. You Realize Books Are Free, Right?  @ Canadian Finance Blog.
12. Are You Frugal at the Expense of Enjoying Life?  @ Mom’s Plans.
13. 100 Words On: Why It’s So Hard to Beat a Homegrown Tomato  @ Len Penzo.
14. Preparing for Emergencies- Earthquake in Virginia; Hurricane Irene in North Carolina  @ Couple Money.
15. How I Paid for 12 Years of Continuous Travel  @ Todd’s Wanderings.