The other day we went over the idea of blog prices going up . Are blogs the next investment vehicle for 2011? Over the past few years more buyers have emerged when it comes to buying up blogs. Have you considered buying a blog?
Let’s look at the Yakezie links:
1. Money Saving iPhone Apps  @ Yes, I Am Cheap.
2. What is Portability in Estate Planning?  @ MJTM.
3. Credit Card Delinquency on the Decline  @ Free From Broke.
4. All About a Health Savings Account (HSA)  @ BITFS
5. The European Debt Crisis is Still Alive and Kicking  @ Financial Samurai.
6. Using Ebay to Teach Kids About Business  @ Money Reasons.
7. One Debt Down…  @ Canadian Finance Blog.
8. Saving Money and Eliminating Chemicals At the Same Time  @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
9. Fake Credit Cards – 10 Examples of Real-Life Counterfeit Credit Cards  @ Credit Card Chaser.
10. First Comes Love, Then Comes Money Review  @ Couple Money.
11. Do You Use Your Credit Card Correctly?  @ Saving Money Today.
12. Will we be repairing our iPods a hundred years from now?  @ ERE.
13. Royal Wedding, Barbara Walters, T-Mobile, and Blog Tips  @ Buck Inspire.
14. I can’t pay my taxes. What can I do?  @ Wealth Informatics.
15. Why I won’t be filling out a T1213 for my Tax Return  @ Young and Thrifty.Google+