This week on here we discussed why a business partner is a great idea . The idea of being accountable to someone else and constantly getting challenged can be enough motivation to push you further. Have you thought about partnering up?
Yakezie link time:
1. Should I Have Closed My Credit Cards?  @ Financial Samurai.
2. Savings Strategies for Non-Savers  @ BITFS.
3. 3 Principles About Building Wealth That Can Be Learned From Warren Buffett  @ Buy Like Buffet.
4. Do You Have to Repay the Homebuyer Tax Credit?  @ Consumerism Commentary.
5. How to Make Your Financial Goals a Reality  @ Free From Broke.
6. How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?  @ Canadian Finance Blog.
7. Are Companies Losing Productivity by Forcing Employees to Move from the Internet to Smart Phones? @ Extra Money Blog.
8. 100 Words On: Why You’re Better Off Buying A Used Car  @ Len Penzo.
9. With great freedom comes great responsibility  @ Early Retirement Extreme.
10. Resolutionize Your Finances: Insurance  @ Bucksome Boomer.
11. Our First Home Together  @ Invest It Wisely.
12. Financial Freedom – The Obstacles  @ MJTM.
13. Thoughts For Thursday: Cell Phone Etiquette  @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
14. Selling a Small Business Fast — Here’s How  @ Wealth Pilgrim.
15. The Art of Saying No  @ Couple Money.