Fridays are always very special to me; it’s William soccer game. Yesterday, I have made a deal with him. It doesn’t fall into “parenting good values” but I didn’t really care. I wanted to see if he was able to play at another level. Therefore, I told him that if he scores at least 8 goals, we will go to the restaurant of his choice… He had his best game of the year with 12 goals and 4 assists! Guess what we will be doing tonight 😉
On another topic, I am going to start discussing the creation of my 2 first niche websites in the upcoming weeks throughout my newsletter. So if you want to learn more about how to create small websites earning money, you just have to register and ou will know about my secrets!
It’s time for the financial ramblings once again.
1. Side Hustle Series: I’m a House Cleaner  @ Budgets Are Sexy.
2. Leith Wheeler Weighs in on Currency Hedging  @ Canadian Capitalist.
3. 10 Free Ways to Improve Your Mood  @ Bucksome Boomer.
4. Want An Investment That Can Manage Itself?  @ Canadian Finance Blog.
5. 2011 Energy Tax Credits for Home Improvements  @ Good Financial Cents.
6. How Important is Income Diversification?  @ PIN.
7. Case Study On Explosive Blog Growth & Creating a Full-Time Income  @ Studenomics.
8. How-to Pick the Right House For a First Time Home Buyer  @ Green Panda Treehouse.
9. Business Owners: Getting Ready to Retire!  @ Do Not Wait.
10. Government Of Canada: Please Release All Locked-In Retirement Money  @ Money Smarts Blog.
11. What People Pay Shouldn’t Change Our Behavior  @ Sweating The Big Stuff.
12. Blogger Tax Deductions You Should Be Looking For Come Tax Time  @ Free From Broke.
13. Are You Responsible for Your Spouse’s Debt?  @ Moolanomy.
14. A Resolution Worth Keeping: Take Advantage of Cash Back Programs  @ The Wisdom Journal.
15. Ten Best Cities for Job Opportunities  @ PT Money.Google+