I confessed to you guys this week about how I failed as a coach . Sometime consulting can lead to a lucrative career. At other times consulting/coaching can become really frustrating because it’s difficult to scale and you won’t always get the results that you desire. Do you guys have any experience with coaching?
For now let’s look at some Yakezie links:
1. Could You Survive?  @ BITFS.
2. 4 Important Art Investment Tips for Newbies and Wannabies  @ Len Penzo.
3. The Best Small Business Credit Cards, December 2010  @ Consumerism Commentary.
4. How To Properly Use Craigslist  @ Canadian Finance Blog.
5. Home Theater PCs: A Cost Effective Way To Save Money  @ Young and Thrifty.
6. Who Had The Most Financial Impact On You As A Child?  @ Out Of Debt Again.
7. How to Stop Collection Calls  @ Money Crush.
8. Most Overlooked Costs For Owning A Home  @ Money Green Life.
9. Beating Broke Rules: Bonuses  @ Beating Broke.
10. Tax Cuts, Unemployment Extended Round Up and Uncommon Money News  @ Watson Inc.
11. Donation Requests at the Checkout Counter Annoy Me – Do You Give In?  @ Darwin’s Money.
13. One Casualty Of The Recession: Charities  @ Smart On Money.
14. Required Minimum Distributions in 2010  @ MJTM.
15. Ask and you shall receive. @ Punch Debt in the Face.Google+