1. Couple Money is giving away a laptop for the first year anniversary .
2. Are you thinking of renovating your home? Money Smart Blog shows you how to determine the value of a home renovation .
3. Budgets Are Sexy asks if you remember your first time. Your first time tracking money that is .
4. Financial Samurai gives us the new rule for engagement ring buying .
5. Why are you enrolled in your college program? Green Panda Treehouse compares college studies on passion vs profit .
6. Have you considered cleaning your room for personal finances?  Sweating The Big Stuff offers up an interesting anecdote.
7. How do you treat your 401(k). Generation X Finance suggests that you don’t treat your 401(K) like a savings account .
8. Do you have financial goals? Good Financial Cents offers 5 financial goals for baby boomers .
9. We all spend our money in different ways. PT Money tells us 15 ways we shouldn’t spend our money .
10. Len Penzo offers us gold selling tips .
11. The Canadian Finance Blog takes a look at the Marginal Tax Rate .
12. Are you ready for this Christmas? It’s time you start looking at your Christmas budget .
13. We all know that a credit score is very important. Check out 5 ways to improve your credit score fast .
14. We all have different eating habits. Some of us enjoy to eat more healthier food than others. Look at organic eating on a budget  to save on your food bill.
15. Are you aware of the 2010 estate tax rules?  Check out this informative post from Joe Tax Payer.Google+