This week at The Financial Blogger we took a look a lifestyle inflation infection. Some of you might laugh at this term, while others will think twice to see if it has affected you. This is a topic that young professionals need to look into because it really is easy to start spending the big bucks once you finally land that high paying gig.
Before we start with the Yakezie roundup, I’d like to talk about a site that was done by a friend of mine. This is a very nice place if you live in Quebec and you are looking to find the perfect gift for Christmas. Instead of wasting hours and hours at the mall, my friend is writing reviews for you to check the gift you are looking for. The site is called Idée Cadeau Québec pour Noel 2010. Take a look at it if you read French 😉
Let’s look at the best articles from the Yakezie!
1. How To Overcome Poor Grades And Get A Job @ Financial Samurai.
2. How A Lemonade Stand Taught My Daughter To Love Monopolies @ Len Penzo.
3. Does it Make Sense to Rent Appliances or Furniture? @ Free From Broke.
4. How To Start Planning For Christmas And Save @ Canadian Finance Blog.
5. Is Annie Leibovitz a Failure? @ Consumerism Commentary.
6. What early retirement means when you’re too young to retire @ Early Retirement Extreme.
7. Take This Tax Return And Shove It @ BITFS.
8. 401k or Roth IRA? A Simple Approach @ Wealth Pilgrim.
9. Does the economy have you down? @ Punch Debt In The Face.
10. Would You Take a Pay Cut for Happiness? @ Sweating The Big Stuff.
11. Remembering the Fallen @ Invest It Wisely.
12. Thoughts For Thursday: Lessons Learned From Working and Staying At Home @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
13. 5 Ways to Improve Your 401K @ Young and Thrifty.
14. How To Choose Companies To Buy Stocks @ Financially Poor.
15. 2011 Investment Strategy @ Investor Junkie.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|