This week the long awaited dividend investing ebook was released over at The Dividend Guy Blog. This project has been in the works for many months. It’s finally ready and best of all is that it’s FREE. Yes, that’s right. This project is being given away for free. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.
Let’s look at the Yakezie links:
1. The Average 401k Balance And Why It’s Too Low @ Financial Samurai.
2. Is It Possible? – Devotion @ KNS Financial.
3. Freecycle – My Personal Experiences @ BITFS.
5. Sustainable Businesses? How practical is the idea? @ Sustainable PF.
6. Spending vs. Saving @ MJTM.
7. Is Blogging For Me? @ Money Reasons.
8. The extrapolation fallacy @ ERE.
9. Food for Thought @ Canadian Finance Blog.
10. I hate extreme couponers @ Punch Debt in the Face.
11. Rapidly Rising ATM Fees And How To Avoid Them @ Not Made of Money.
12. June Build Your Blog Month @ The Saved Quarter.
13. Would You Buy Gold From A Vending Machine? @ Saving Money Today.
14. Asking Is Always the Best Solution @ Sweating The Big Stuff.
15. youngandthrifty’s Mildly Extreme Couponing @ Young and Thrifty.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|