This week an announcement was made here about March being the most profitable month yet. When you work hard on something, good things will happen. This post was proof of how you can become a success in the long run if you’re willing to put the time in. Are you ready to work hard?
The Yakezie links:
1. Where is my 2011 Tax Return? @ MJTM.
2. Can You Be Denied Approval For a Credit Card Because You Have No Credit Card Debt? @ My Personal Finance Journey.
3. How To Write A Resume That Stands Out: 6 Tips To Help You Get Ahead @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
5. What Is Included in Your Credit Report? @ Not Made of Money.
6. Financial On Line Security @ Canadian Personal Finance Blog.
7. Easy Ways To Teach Children About Money and Finance @ Wealth Pilgrim.
8. Financial Blogger Conference – Are You Going? @ The Saved Quarter.
9. Book Review: Generational Wealth @ Retire by 40.
10. How I Carry My Money While Traveling @ Wandering Earl.
11. Buffett Is Bullish On India, So Should You! @ Money Cone.
12. How Debt Can Affect Your Life @ Life and My Finances.
13. Retirement Calculators @ The Wealth Artisan.
14. Life As A Landlord – Eviction @ PF Firewall.
15. Leasing vs. Buying a Car @ Credit Card Chaser.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|