This week we went over life without a business partner. As you all consider business ventures the obvious though that hits you is the idea of partnering up. In this article we stress the importance of having someone to hold you accountable and work with you on your goals. Have you ever thought about going into business with a partner?
Time for the Yakezie roundup:
1. The 7 Steps to Starting a Business @ Investor Junkie.
2. Legal Debt Elimination Options @ Deliver Away Debt.
3. Labeling Debt To Make It More Palatable @ Watson Inc.
4. When Filling Up At Costco Doesn’t Make Sense @ Money Beagle.
5. Life As A Landlord – The Approval Process @ Personal Finance Firewall.
6. Why do Gas Prices Rise? @ The College Investor.
7. Legal Debt Elimination Options @ Deliver Away Debt.
8. How To Deal With A Bully @ Financial Samurai.
9. Best Stocks For Dividend Investing @ Buy Like Buffet.
10. Blogging Full Time – The Target Number @ BITFS.
11. Canceling My Cell Phone Insurance @ MJTM.
12. The virtue of discomfort @ ERE.
13. How To Protect Yourself From Credit Card Related Cyber Crimes @ Canadian Finance Blog.
14. How To Financially Prepare For A Disaster @ Smart on Money.
15. How to Get A Short Sale Package Approval Done Fast @ Wealth Pilgrim.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|