This week at The Financial Blogger we took a look the idea of looking for the perfect job. Are you happy with your current job? Or do you want to switch careers? Either way, the idea of the “perfect job” is always an interesting one. Everyone is always waiting for Friday and dreading Monday. Why does this occur? We would love for you guys to share your thoughts on this.
In the mean time, hopefully you guys can check out the best articles from the Yakezie bunch:
1. Learn From Prince William & Kate’s Reasonably Priced Royal Wedding @ Financial Samurai.
2. Making changes @ Early Retirement Extreme.
3. Are Canadian American Express Cards Better? @ Canadian Finance Blog.
4. Why Doing Lines on Black Friday Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be @ Len Penzo.
5. 102 Adventurers, Pestilence, A Mysterious Native American and Providence @ PF By The Book.
6. Is Black Friday Worth It? @ Sweating The Big Stuff.
8. Read This Before You Hire a Financial Advisor @ Financially Poor.
9. How To Diversify Your Income @ Money Green Life.
10. 11 Inexpensive and Unique Stocking Stuffer Ideas @ Frugal Confessions.
11. Scrooge Had The Right Idea @ Control Your Cash.
12. Manage Money Like A Politician @ Deliver Away Debt.
13. What is Term Life Insurance? @ Wealth Pilgrim.
14. Think Long Term When Shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday @ Free From Broke.
15. Consumerism Commentary Matching Charitable Donations for Thanksgiving @ Consumerism Commentary.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|