This week on here we discussed why a business partner is a great idea. The idea of being accountable to someone else and constantly getting challenged can be enough motivation to push you further. Have you thought about partnering up?
Yakezie link time:
1. Should I Have Closed My Credit Cards? @ Financial Samurai.
2. Savings Strategies for Non-Savers @ BITFS.
3. 3 Principles About Building Wealth That Can Be Learned From Warren Buffett @ Buy Like Buffet.
4. Do You Have to Repay the Homebuyer Tax Credit? @ Consumerism Commentary.
5. How to Make Your Financial Goals a Reality @ Free From Broke.
6. How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? @ Canadian Finance Blog.
8. 100 Words On: Why You’re Better Off Buying A Used Car @ Len Penzo.
9. With great freedom comes great responsibility @ Early Retirement Extreme.
10. Resolutionize Your Finances: Insurance @ Bucksome Boomer.
11. Our First Home Together @ Invest It Wisely.
12. Financial Freedom – The Obstacles @ MJTM.
13. Thoughts For Thursday: Cell Phone Etiquette @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
14. Selling a Small Business Fast — Here’s How @ Wealth Pilgrim.
15. The Art of Saying No @ Couple Money.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|