We started off 2011 around here by launching the best stock picks 2011 contest. It’s a fun contest that anyone and everyone can join. You can check out where your other bloggers stand and you can take your own shot at it. What are you waiting for?
The Yakezie roundup!
1. Personal Finance Rants: 2010 Version @ Cajun Finances.
2. Low Savings Interest Rates: Good or Bad? @ Consumerism Commentary.
3. What To Look For When Buying An ETF @ Buy Like Buffet.
4. How to Get Richer After Holiday Binging @ Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
5. Get wealthy trick: Don’t spend any money until it is re-earned. @ Early Retirement Extreme.
6. Why You Need a Home Inventory @ Not Made of Money.
7. Money Saving Tips for College Students on a Budget @ Canadian Finance Blog.
8. How to Avoid Debt – A Guide @ MJTM.
9. How Being Absentminded Resulted In A $2750 Year-End Windfall @ Len Penzo.
10. Unique IRA Withdrawal Penalty Solution @ Wealth Pilgrim.
11. Relief From Holiday Credit Card Expenses @ Money Reasons.
12. Where Can I Get Paper IRS Forms And Tax Publications? @ Smart On Money.
13. How To Make Financial Resolutions Without Failing @ Money Green Life.
14. How Big Is Your Business Problem? @ Eventual Millionaire.
15. How to Budget for Irregular Expenses @ Ultimate Money Blog.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|