The other day we went over the idea of blog prices going up. Are blogs the next investment vehicle for 2011? Over the past few years more buyers have emerged when it comes to buying up blogs. Have you considered buying a blog?
Let’s look at the Yakezie links:
1. Money Saving iPhone Apps @ Yes, I Am Cheap.
2. What is Portability in Estate Planning? @ MJTM.
3. Credit Card Delinquency on the Decline @ Free From Broke.
4. All About a Health Savings Account (HSA) @ BITFS
5. The European Debt Crisis is Still Alive and Kicking @ Financial Samurai.
6. Using Ebay to Teach Kids About Business @ Money Reasons.
7. One Debt Down… @ Canadian Finance Blog.
8. Saving Money and Eliminating Chemicals At the Same Time @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
9. Fake Credit Cards – 10 Examples of Real-Life Counterfeit Credit Cards @ Credit Card Chaser.
10. First Comes Love, Then Comes Money Review @ Couple Money.
11. Do You Use Your Credit Card Correctly? @ Saving Money Today.
13. Royal Wedding, Barbara Walters, T-Mobile, and Blog Tips @ Buck Inspire.
14. I can’t pay my taxes. What can I do? @ Wealth Informatics.
15. Why I won’t be filling out a T1213 for my Tax Return @ Young and Thrifty.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|