In case you missed it (shame on you) the very first premium product was launched here a few days ago. This product is– Escaping The Rat Race: Will You Still Be a Rat in One Year? The premise is Mike’s journey towards financial independence. What’s financial independence all about?
Financial independence is reached the day you don’t have to work to support your lifestyle.
If this is something that interests you, then you need to pick up your copy right now. If you want to see real results you need to stop waiting and take action.
Let’s jump into the Yakezie links to see what’s been going on with the group:
1. A Lawyer Is Forced To Become A Stripper To Make Ends Meet: How Far Would You Go? @ KNS Financial.
2. Eating Healthy on a Budget @ BITFS.
3. How To Drastically Increase Your Betting Odds And Help Others Too @ Financial Samurai.
4. Saving Your Money Vs Investing It @ Buy Like Buffett.
5. Rebates are a Sham and I Hate Them @ Free From Broke.
6. The Biggest Unknown Risk of Stock Investing @ Invest It Wisely.
7. Should You Invest One Spare Hour on Your Profession or Side Business? @ Extra Money Blog.
8. Why PF Bloggers Should Never Date Each Other @ So Over Debt.
9. Are Kids Really That Expensive? @ Couple Money.
10. How We Use Google Analytics To Improve Our Online Store @ My Wife Quit Her Job.
11. All About Employment Insurance (EI) @ Canadian Finance Blog.
12. Give the Gift of Experience This Holiday Season @ Mom’s Plans.
13. How Blogging Has Changed My Life @ Yakezie.
14. Who Are the Most Frugal Celebrities? @ FSYA.
15. Credit Counseling: Swimming Out of the Mess @ Live Real, Now.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|