Earlier this week we asked if you would still be a rat in one year? This is all about a new project that will be introduced here in the near future as part of a 4 part eBook series. The post goes into great detail about being a rat and improving your life right now. Are you ready?
Let’s jump into the Yakezie links:
1. Stock Advice from Tony Chou @ BITFS.
2. Debt Ceiling Debacle’s Bright Side: Standing Up For What You Believe In @ Financial Samurai.
3. Semiconductor Penny Stocks @ Buy Like Buffet.
4. Contentment Through Appreciating The Basics @ KNS Financial.
5. How to Make More Money: Stop Watching TV! @ Free From Broke.
6. Plastic Bags Banned @ Retire by 40.
7. Consequences of a U.S. Debt Default @ Yes, I am Cheap.
8. My New Financial Hero @ MJTM.
9. Steps to Forming Good Financial Habits @ Bucksome Booomer.
10. Tire Shopping @ Buck Inspire.
11. Are You Prepared For Retirement? @ The College Investor.
13. At What Age Should You Teach Kids About Money? @ Not Made of Money.
14. Hate Winter? Here’s How To Avoid It Forever @ Canadian Finance Blog.
15. Advanced cash flow diagrams @ ERE.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|