This week on the site I shared with you guys the only checklist you need for starting your own business. The piece was designed to simplify the whole process of starting a business. Another goal was to perhaps motivate those of you that have been on the edge of breaking out on your own. Check out the article and I look forward to your feedback.
It’s time for another Yakezie roundup:
1. What To Say Or Do If You’ve Been Unemployed For A While @ Financial Samurai.
2. Effective Habits That Have Helped Me Work Less & Get More Done @ The Extra Money Blog.
4. The Ultimate Guide To Sharing Your Passion @ Financially Poor.
5. Sustainability Tip #55: Keep a Cold One The Fridge @ Sustainable PF.
6. Canadian Discount Brokers @ Money Smarts Blog.
8. Reader Asks About Selling Home to Pay Off Debt @ PF By The Book.
9. youngandthrifty Net Worth Update: February 2011 @ Young and Thrifty.
10. Give Your Money a Purpose @ Frugal Confessions.
11. The Best Hotel Values in America, Volume I @ Control Your Cash.
12. How Instructional Design Can Help Bloggers Present Material for their Readers @ Delivery Away Debt.
13. Alberta Bakken @ Beating The Index.
14. Quick Tips To Insure A Smooth Transaction With The IRS @ Personal Finance Firewall.
15. Certified Financial Planner, Los Angeles @ Wealth Pilgrim.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|