This week a post went up about how to write an eBook in 9 steps. This is a must read post for bloggers that have been pondering the idea of launching their own product. These steps clearly indicate what you need to do to put a eBook out on the market. What are you waiting for?
Let’s jump into the Yakezie links:
1. The Best Career Advice From A Mentor @ Financial Samurai.
2. 4 Ways to Save on Gas that Really Work @ My Personal Finance Journey.
3. Why The Contingent Workforce Is Growing, And What That Means To You @ KNS Financial.
4. A $24,000 Loss – The Sequel @ BITFS.
5. How To Protect Your Portfolio If The Economy Does Double Dip? @ Buy Like Buffet.
6. The Cost of Clutter on Your Finances and Life @ Free From Broke.
7. Tenant From Hell Threatens Me @ Yes, I Am Cheap.
8. A Look At Hourly versus Salaried Employment @ Money Reasons.
9. College Costs Well Worth the Investment, Better Than Stocks @ Consumerism Commentary.
10. Why I Don’t Have A Budget @ Canadian Finance Blog.
11. 5 Tips of Saving Money for A House @ Wealth Pilgrim.
12. Exercises in missing the point @ ERE.
13. Improve Your Retirement Savings As A Couple: Spousal IRA @ Smart on Money.
14. Finding Ways of Building a Side Income @ The Amateur Financier.
15. Delta Miles No Longer Expire @ Money Beagle.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|