The other day this information-packed piece went live: 4 Things I Would Do With My Blog If I Could Go Back 4 Years and That You Must Do TODAY to Be a Successful Blogger. I think it’s a must read for any new blogger that wants to see some serious growth. It’s always better to learn from others.
Time for the Yakezie best-of:
1. Warren Buffett Buys Bank Of America @ Buy Like Buffet.
3. What Is Piercing The Corporate Veil? @ Financial Samurai.
4. Dividend Portfolio Update @ Retire by 40.
5. Alternative College Housing Options to Save Money @ Free From Broke.
6. Don’t Let Time Pass You By @ Invest It Wisely.
7. Bank of America Paid Warren Buffett $1.4 Billion for a $5 Billion Investment @ Consumerism Commentary.
8. Lottery: Is It Really A Stupid Tax? @ Buck Inspire.
9. 10 Reasons Why The Rich Hate Warren Buffett @ Money Cone.
11. You Realize Books Are Free, Right? @ Canadian Finance Blog.
12. Are You Frugal at the Expense of Enjoying Life? @ Mom’s Plans.
13. 100 Words On: Why It’s So Hard to Beat a Homegrown Tomato @ Len Penzo.
15. How I Paid for 12 Years of Continuous Travel @ Todd’s Wanderings.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|