This week on this blog we looked into our recent successes and failures with building niche websites. After working so hard on a project it’s always important to take a moment to reflect on the present results. This piece is a must read for anyone that’s interested in building niche sites.
Let’s look at the Yakezie links from the past week:
1. No Point Making Money If You Don’t Spend Your Money @ Financial Samurai.
2. Considering Bankruptcy To Pay Off Your Debt? Here Are Some Other Options @ KNS Financial.
3. 5 Credit Card Mistakes You Want to Avoid @ BITFS.
4. What First Time Home Buyers Need to Know About Their Credit Card Balances @ Free From Broke.
6. Net Worth Review: April 2011 @ Couple Money.
7. Self Worth and Net Worth @ Canadian Finance Blog.
8. Getting The Right Business Premises @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts.
9. 5 Frugal Ways To Beat Food Price Inflation @ Not Made of Money.
10. Investment Losses – When To Call A Securities Attorney @ Wealth Pilgrim.
11. Birth Control on the Cheap @ Young and Thrifty.
12. 9 Non-extreme Grocery Coupon Tips @ PF By The Book.
13. Air Travel Tricks I’ve Recently Learned @ Wandering Earl.
14. Evaluating the Pros & Cons of 4 Common Car Loan Alternatives @ Len Penzo.
15. Is the ERE method robust? @ ERE.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|