2 weeks ago, I was writing about The Financial Blogger 3rd anniversary. It has been already three years that I wake each morning, take the bus, open my laptop and write something different. The funny part is that I don’t even fell like I am done writing! I guess this is what is so great about finance; it evolves faster than I can write!
All right, enough with the bla bla, here are the winners (That was a lot of name to put in a hat!).
#1 iPod Touch: Trevor
#2 $50 gift certificate at Amazon: TK Financial
#3 $25 gift certificate at Amazon: Money Funk
I want to thank everyone that is reading The Financial Blogger and congrats to the winners. I’ll contact them over the weekend by email.
I just came back from 2 huge weekend and tonight, we are having another office party. So I have decided to put my financial ramblings today. Here are the good reads for the week:
– There is a Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Credit Card review done over at Credit Cards Finder (There is a 1.99% APR on balance transfer!)
– The ETF battle heats up by Intelligent Speculator
– 12 smart ways to shop online by Squawkfox
– Four Pillars has stopped his leverage investment (while I am considering going back into the game!)
– all the 2009 deadlines at Canadian Capitalist
– Home insurance at Canadian Finance Blog
– The Elves Index (really!?!) at Where does all my money go
– Canadian Dream talks about his 2010 financials goals (mines are coming up next week)
– Interest remains low at Canajun Finance
– A look at The Dividend Guy Fixed Income Portfolio
– The Ethic of Lottery Tickets reviewed by MDJ (I just wish I’ve had won…)
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|