After Cookie-Monster, I met with Time-MonsterMan,
this thing is time consuming you would not believe! Some people would tell me that it is because I made a commitment to work-out three times a week or that I decided to keep up with my blog and even added my Saturday Financial Ramblings or because I now have two kids. You know what? you might be right! Nevertheless, the MBA is sucking my valuable time away.
The MBA in numbers
– 2 hours of work a day: This is counting week days, weekends, birthday, wedding anniversary. Even if you little one is throwing up the whole night, you must stay awake and work hard. You are a soldier of knowledge afterall!
– 150 pages to read a week: Small characters, nothing to few pictures or graphs and you must add internet researches on top of it.
– 100 pages to write per session: I am talking about pages to be written individually if everybody do their shares of work in your team. Most assignments are done among your team so you have to trust them as they trust you. The good thing about it is that they are all there to succeed.
– 1 weekend every three weeks for classes.
– 2 weekends every three weeks for team meeting: Wait, if you combine the previous point with this one, it leaves no room for free weekends to spend with your friends or family? You got it right boy!
However, the MBA is also:
– 35 professionals working for different companies and different industries.
– 315 years of experience reunited together (the average is 9 years of experience in my class).
– 2 years of hard work that will lead to priceless amount of knowledge and connections.
– 1 phone call away from a promotion: You get to know so many people and the MBA title is well appreciated by several companies.
– 1 great sources of motivation.
– An endless sources of information, knowledge and experience.
I would be lying if I would say that it is easy. However, I think that I receive much more in term of knowledge, experience and networking that I have to give in term of time and energy. It is definitely worth it if you want to go higher up in the ladder of success 😉
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|