first things first, I would like to tell you how much I am proud of my son; William. After a tough summer (we moved so he lost all his friends, his day care and he couldn’t play soccer because we were too late for the inscription in our new city), he recently started school and play indoor soccer for the autumn-winter season. It goes very well at school, he made some friends and he really likes it. And if you follow me on Twitter, you might have noticed that he is becomming a pro at soccer. He started the season with 13 goals and scored another 8 at his 2nd game! Since they won’t move him up (until he gets to the competition level at the age of 9), he will play with children of his age… I bet you he will have blast! I will too, I’m the assisant coach now ;-D
Now back to my lumberjack edition. Tomorrow, I’ll trade the suit and tie for the chainsaw and an old pair of jeans ;-). We have to cut a few trees around so wish me luck (I highly doubt that I am as good with a chainsaw that I am with finance 😉 ).
It’s time for another edition of the financial ramblings!
1. Mike Holman has completed his RESP Book: The Ultimate Guide to RESPs For Canadians. Congrats Mike!
2. Canadian Apartment Investment Conference @ Million Dollar Journey.
3. Do You DIY? @ Canadian Finance Blog.
4. Making Money is Easier Than Building Relationships @ Financial Samurai.
5. Guaranteed Ways To Lower Your Credit Score @ Free From Broke.
6. Save Money on Car Insurance @ Green Panda Treehouse.
7. Save Money On Dining Out Expenses @ PT Money.
8. Save Money On Your Cell Phone Bill With Excel @ Couple Money.
9. Are the Rich Socially Obligated to Support Those Who Aren’t? @ Go Banking Rates.
11. Dangers of Using a HELOC as Short Term Savings Solution @ Good Financial Cents.
12. Why Online Banks Are Killing Big Banks @ Studenomics.
13. Canadian Banks Expected to Raise Their Dividends @ TDGB.
14. Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud Can Happen To Anyone @ The Digerati Life.
15. DFA Missionaries – Get Out of Debt and Serve @ Debt Free Adventure.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|