This really sounds like I was in this guy’s head but I was never able to actually do what he is doing… I’ll surely comeback with a full post on it.
In the meantime, summer time is rough for my belly. After going down to 175lbs, I am back at 180lbs… Still going to the gym 4 times a week but probably (definitely!) drinking too much wine and eating too much ice cream too!
After this weekend, we should have completed our latest acquisition (another finance blog!). I’ll let you know about it my newsletter.
As usual, I leave you with some great reads:
1. Green Panda Treehouse shares 8 Ways to Put Cash in Your Pocket Now. This is helpful to save you those extra bucks and earn you a few extra to help you pay off your loans or buy what you need.
2. “Should I refinance now?” is a big question that many ask. So here, The Financial Samurai answers the big question whether you should refinance now and why.
3. Squawkfox comes up with another great worksheet and says, “Don’t blow your dough! Use the Windfall Planner Worksheet” This is perfect for planning out your finances, especially if you receive bonuses, and anything that counts as “unexpected” or “free” money.
4. A lot of people take temp jobs or seasonal jobs to put money in their pockets. Thicken my wallet tells us about making the most out of part-time or seasonal work.
5. Planning retirement ahead of time will help a lot. Large Purchases and Retirement is posted by Dave of Canadian Dream to help you manage your cash flow in early retirement, or even during retirement.
6. Trying to refinance your home but you have been denied? Well, Budgets are Sexy have something for you which you may be very much interested in — Operation Refinance Denied. Read more about it.
7. What would you say or how would you react if you Financial Advisor says, “Your pick is as good as mine”???
8. We as parents always make sure to provide our child with everything they need. However, should you buy life insurance for your child?
9. They say that money should not be discussed in public, and it should just be discussed in the confines of your home. Kristina of DINKS Finance tells us that “It’s OK to talk about money.”
10. How to Make Your Small Business Successful is a must-read for entrepreneurs. I’m sure everyone would like to make more money and have a thriving business.
11. The Digerati Life shares with us A Healthy Colorful Diet: Good for the waistline and wallet. Now that’s one thing I’m sure a lot of you are interested to read about.
12. Is it possible to make money by doing nothing? PT Money tells you the answer to that intriguing question.
13. Preet of Where Does All My Money Go posts about A Successful Wedding Plan where his friend reveals the wedding costs, and their planning philosophies.
14. There are so many different types of insurance, not everyone knows which is which. Deciphering the Insurance Puzzle II is the second of a series by Million Dollar Journey to help us understand insurance better.
15. Financial Highway discusses how debt consolidation affects your credit score. Many would like to eliminate their debts, and debt consolidation is one of the options. Know whether this will affect your credit score or not.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|