Another Saturday spent running around with kids! We now have soccer in the morning (yup, that’s my boy playing on the picture) and skating before lunch. This is probably why my financial ramblings will come on Saturday afternoon, or worst, on Sunday from now on 😉
I was really happy this week as I dropped below the 180 lbs for the first time since my vacation in August. I can’t believe it took me a month to get back to my shape before a 2 weeks vacation! I am now between 176lbs and 180lbs. I’m changing my workout program next week in order to make sure to get to my objective: 170 lbs by the end of the year! If I achieve this goal, I will have lost 40 pounds in 9 months!
My wife is studying (her turn!) on the couch so this leaves me additional time to blog and read great stuff around the blogosphere 😉
– Is it time to buy Gold? BMSP presents the best ETFs GOLD stocks.
– Frugal Dad presents 10 ways to minimize the cost of raising young children.
-Money Ning is aking How much is your time worth?.. and his wife is pregnant too!!
– Apple created the Iphone killer, so does think Intelligent Speculator.
– The Smarter Wallet says cheap new cars are now cheaper than used autos!
– Christian PF has 20 cheap and fun date ideas.
– Canadian Finance Blog presents how to make your car last longer.
– Four Pillars talks about beginning investment strategies to avoid.
– Investing Toolkit presents tips before you start trading.
– Million Dollar Journey is doing a great review of Canadian Business Banking Account.
Festival of Frugality (EDITOR’S PICK!)
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|