I’m still on my quest against my belly and I surely feel that I am starting to win a few battles. After losing 20 lbs within the past 4 weeks, I am now down to 187 lbs this week. Another 2lbs lost this week :-D. I actually changed a few habits:
– I stopped having desert on weekdays (when I have a rush, I take gum).
– I stopped eating after 8pm (eating late at night is really bad as you don’t burn energy sitting on your couch!).
– I split my breakfast in 2 parts (one before my work-out and a Yop or yogurt after so my body doesn’t make provision).
– At lunch time, I leave the last 2 or 3 bites of my lunch in the garbage in order to not eat too much.
– I take a 10-15 minutes lunch break and then I go for a 45 minutes walk.
Results are getting more and more obvious and I can now go shopping for new clothes (yeah, I’m a real girl when it comes down to shopping and clothe 😉 ).
Besides working-out, I also have time to read my favourite financial blogs:
ABC’s of investing explains why Stock prices do not represent the company value.
Intelligent Speculator describes the top down approach.
Canadian Capitalist explains the currency effects on ETF’s.
The Simple Dollar goes with a really interesting post about building your career.
The Digerati Life thinks about cheap place to retire (I’m too young at 27 to think about that… but still!)
The Credit Toolbox tells how to rebuild your credit with a secured credit card.
Summer is coming and we have to keep our kids busy. Million Dollar journey is giving some good ideas without killing your budget.
Four Pillars is asking “Is Dave Ramsey a Financial Expert”? (pst! We call it a guru 😉 hahaha!)
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|