After launching our first eBook, I’m already on my computer again to write my second book! This will be a series of 4 books to reach financial independence as fast as possible. I wrote roughly a third of the first book already. If all goes well, we should be able to launch it in August.
To all Quebecois; Bonne St-Jean!
Time for the links that come along with the ramblings:
4. Resolving My Insurance Company Home Premium Scam @ Financial Samurai.
5. The Three Legal Documents Of An Estate Plan @ Canadian Finance Blog.
7. Better investment fee and performance disclosure might help @ Money Smarts Blog.
8. Social Security While Working: The Earnings Test @ Oblivious Investor.
9. Investing VS Speculating: The Difference Between Building Wealth and Gambling @ Free From Broke.
10. How to Pay Estimated Quarterly Taxes @ Gen X Finance.
11. How To Add Gold To Your Portfolio @ Boomer and Echo.
13. Building Our Baby Fund @ Couple Money.
14. Unconventional Income From Uncommon Stocks – MLPs @ Money Cone
15. Why Are Financial Tools So Important? @ Studenomics.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|