This will be a great weekend for me!
Today, I’m heading to the F1 Grand Prix in Montreal and eating out with my wife (kids stay at home with grandma).
Tomorrow, we have soccer (William has 4 goals in 2 games and our team is still undefeated… and we didn’t allow 1 goal yet!)
Sunday will be cool off day, it should be raining so we will probably watch some dvds 😉
It’s time again for the links:
1. Your Stuff Costs You Money @ Canadian Finance Blog.
2. Hunting For The Best CD Rates @ Financial Samurai.
3. Mutual Funds vs. ETF’s @ Boomer and Echo.
4. Side Hustle Series: I’m a Lifeguard @ Budgets Are Sexy.
5. How To Get Rich Off $30,000 Per Year @ Buy Like Buffet.
7. How to Dispute Your Mechanic Bill @ Get Rich Slowly.
9. Getting The Most From Your Retirement @ Gen X Finance.
10. The $100 Swing @ Experiglot.
11. Who Can Sign Up for Medicare @ Good Financial Cents.
12. Ten Money Tips for Students and Recent Grads @ BITFS.
13. Always Ask for a Discount @ Retire by 40.
14. Can You Get Medicaid Easier by Owning Annuities? @ Wealth Pilgrim.
15. Five Ways Your Fitness Impacts Your Finances @ Studenomics.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|