This is has been quite an exciting week as I am now halfway done with my first ebook! It will be a complete guide to dividend investing. I want to make it friendly and easy to use as I think that more and more people should consider trading solid dividend payers. This is also the reason why I have recently built What is Dividend? I still have some stuff to tweak around with the site (such as adding broker account comparison and dividend calculators) but the site is already pretty neat (and receiving good critics from my Dividend Guy Blog newsletter readers 😉 ). I’ll let you take a look and tell me what you think!
last minute edit: oh! I forgot! The Hockey Playoffs are back and the Habs beat the Teddy Bears of Boston yesterday, WOOHOO!
Time to highlight the best posts from the week:
1. How Much Money Do You Need to Retire? @ Moolanomy.
2. How is Social Security Taxed? @ Oblivious Investor.
3. CRA Late Filing Penalties @ Money Smarts Blog.
4. Determining Asset Allocation By Age @ Couple Money.
5. Tips for Investing in Mutual Funds @ Studenomics.
6. How You Can Stay Sane While Moonlighting @ PIN.
7. The Pros and Cons of Buying a Home @ GPT.
8. How to Incorporate Your Business With Ease @ MH4C.
9. 2011 Market Predictions, Part II @ Do Not Wait.
10. Daily Steals? Think Again. @ BITFS.
11. MBA Programs – Which One to Choose? @ Experiglot.
12. What to Do With Your Tax Refund? @ Canadian Finance Blog.
13. Best of Money Carnival @ Budgets Are Sexy.
14. Life Insurance Beneficiary. The Right Choice May Not Be Obvious @ Wealth Pilgrim.
15. National Advance Care Planning Day- Start the Conversation @ Young and Thrifty.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|