whoa! this was a crazy week (I know I say that a lot 😉 ). But here’s what happened:
– I celebrated The Financial Blogger’s 4th Anniversary (it is still time to enter in the contest)
– I did a huge promo on a 23 online business guides (the promo is over now, too late!)
– I hired a full time employee and I started her trainning
– I have spent a whole day doing keyword analysis (this is enough to get your head goes bust!)
– I have received over 300 emails so far and I’m having problem with my Paypal account (too much activities, they have decided to put the account as limited for verification…gotta love this!).
so tonight is my Xmas office party… I’m driving… where will be the fun! hahahaha!
Nicely dressed guy in a RX-8 listenning to loud music at 1am… what are my chances of getting cut for an alcohol test? too high … don’t drink and drive!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!
2. Index funds becoming harder to beat? @ MSN Money.
3. Make Yourself a Gift For Christmas @ Do Not Wait.
4. Open Enrollment: You Might Die An Expensive Death So Sign-up Now @ Financial Samurai.
5. Becoming a Stay-at-Home Teacher @ PF By The Book.
6. Tie allowance to chores or not? @ Mighty Bargain Hunter.
7. Have You Forgotten That Stock Markets Go Up? @ Million Dollar Journey.
8. What a Real Job Can Do For An Entrepreneur @ Studenomics.
9. Should You Go on Vacation When You’re in Debt? @ Green Panda Treehouse.
10. The Fallacy of Passive Income @ Passive Income Now.
11. Lesson from the Wikileaks debacle @ Intelligent Speculator.
12. Alternative Solutions To Enhancing Canada Pension Plan @ Canadian Finance Blog.
13. Canadian Financial Advisor Qualifications and Courses @ Money Smarts Blog.
14. Carnival of Money Stories 2 @ BITFS.
15. Carnival of Personal Finance @ Realm of Prosperity.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|