Slow weekend ahead for me; I’m a bit tired of playing the lumberjack ;-). It actually went pretty well and we were able to cut all the trees we had too. It’s been 2 weeks that my wife and I are trying to slow down on the desert with absolutely no results. We even had a huge brownies with the kids yesterday night after the pool…what’s the point of going at the pool if you eat chocolate right after? hahaha!
Time to ramble again.
1. How to Watch Cheap and Free TV in Canada @ Canadian Finance Blog.
2. Should You Sell Your House to Pay Off Debt? @ Christian PF.
3. Should you be allowed to file bankruptcy more than once? @ Budgets Are Sexy.
4. How I Manage My Budget @ Green Panda Treehouse.
5. How-to Pay Off Debt With The Income You Have? @ Studenomics.
6. The Top Schools In The Nation Are All Party Schools! @ Financial Samurai.
7. Do Not Wait: How To Plan for Retirement @ Do Not Wait.
8. What Is A Reverse Mortgage Loan? @ Free From Broke.
9. 5 Money Moves to Make for Your Newborn Baby @ PT Money.
11. How To Get A Car Loan: Evaluate Financing Options @ The Digerati Life.
12. Prepaid Services Worth Having @ Good Financial Cents.
13. Budgeting Cash Flow and Monthly Payments @ Couple Money.
14. Carnival of Money Stories @ Free Money Finance.
16. Carnival of Personal Finance @ Canadian Finance Blog.
|How I Suck at Not Paying Debts||Hitting 6 Figures Income at 28|
|How I Get a Huge Income Raise Each Year||Making $125K Online in 12 months|
|How I Buy Blogs||Most Debated Articles: The Primerica Saga|
|How I Have Survived My MBA||What is So Wrong With Making Money?|
|How I run multiples blogs and makes money without burning out|