December 20, 2011, 5:00 am
by: The Financial Blogger
Category: Personal Finance
Here’s a quick, short post right in the middle of the last sprint before Xmas. Annually at this time of the year, I sit back and think about what I have done so far and what is left to do for me to achieve happiness. I present you with my 20 life changing questions that you should ask yourself over the next 2 weeks:
- What is the most amazing thing you did in 2011?
- What are you going to do to make things even more amazing in 2012?
- What is the biggest mistake you made in 2011?
- Why have you not quit your job yet?
Note: you may have a really good reason and this will help you appreciate your job even more
- Are you happy about where you are in your life?
What the hell are you waiting for to change something if you answered no to the previous question???
- What is holding you back in your life? (what’s your biggest fear?)
- If you have only one word to describe your actions for 2012, what would it be?
- What do you want to do with your money?
- What is your daily source of energy? Of happiness?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- How are you going to get there? (the how is more important than the where ;-0 )
- If you had to start something over, what would it be?
- Why are you not starting it over, then? (it’s never too late to redo something for the first time)
- What are you grateful for?
- What would be the most amazing thing that could happen to you in 2012?
- What are the 3 things you will do so this has a chance of happening?
- Tell me 1 thing that makes you smile every single day of your life?
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself something you didn’t know 10 years ago, what would it be?
- What would “you in 10 years” tell yourself today so you have a great 10 years in front of yourself?
- Name one person you want to help in 2012 and how you will help him/her?
That’s it! I’ll be on & off for the next 2 weeks (a guy has to take care of his family 😉 ) but I will have a $500 cash prize to giveaway tomorrow!
I wish you all a Merry Xmas and take a few minutes everyday to appreciate life.
You Want More? Sign-up! ->
If you liked this articles, you might want to sign for my FULL RSS FEEDS. If you prefer to receive the posts in your email, subscribe CLICK HERE