December 20, 2011, 5:00 am
by: The Financial Blogger
Category: Personal Finance
Here’s a quick, short post right in the middle of the last sprint before Xmas. Annually at this time of the year, I sit back and think about what I have done so far and what is left to do for me to achieve happiness. I present you with my 20 life changing questions that you should ask yourself over the next 2 weeks:
- What is the most amazing thing you did in 2011?
- What are you going to do to make things even more amazing in 2012?
- What is the biggest mistake you made in 2011?
- Why have you not quit your job yet?
Note: you may have a really good reason and this will help you appreciate your job even more
- Are you happy about where you are in your life?
What the hell are you waiting for to change something if you answered no to the previous question???
- What is holding you back in your life? (what’s your biggest fear?)
- If you have only one word to describe your actions for 2012, what would it be?
- What do you want to do with your money?
- What is your daily source of energy? Of happiness?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- How are you going to get there? (the how is more important than the where ;-0 )
- If you had to start something over, what would it be?
- Why are you not starting it over, then? (it’s never too late to redo something for the first time)
- What are you grateful for?
- What would be the most amazing thing that could happen to you in 2012?
- What are the 3 things you will do so this has a chance of happening?
- Tell me 1 thing that makes you smile every single day of your life?
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself something you didn’t know 10 years ago, what would it be?
- What would “you in 10 years” tell yourself today so you have a great 10 years in front of yourself?
- Name one person you want to help in 2012 and how you will help him/her?
That’s it! I’ll be on & off for the next 2 weeks (a guy has to take care of his family ) but I will have a $500 cash prize to giveaway tomorrow!
I wish you all a Merry Xmas and take a few minutes everyday to appreciate life.
If you liked this articles, you might want to sign for my FULL RSS FEEDS. If you prefer to receive the posts in your email, subscribe CLICK HERE